Saturday, September 3, 2011

David Big Adventure - Steampunk Guns

Well, it certainly was a time of it!

David had adventure getting here. David & I had day game of phone tag. He would call me, I would call him. At one point, I had phone off for the Radio session. As I got out, I notice Dave had called not two minutes before. Luckily, I caught him before he turned off his phone. Dave had spent the day with James and some other friends and planing on meeting me at the hotel at 10:30. His plan was to take the MARTA in and walk to the hotel. Of course, he ran late. When he did into the city, he pointed in the wrong direction in not the section of town. Finally, he called to say he was close, but need a police officer's help with directions. Yes, another wrong turn. At this point, I headed out to meet him. Luckily, I knew enough to stay on the same street of the hotel. I was able meet up with him at the Capitol Building. We got back to hotel at about 12:30 am.

I am glad that, at the last minute, I decided to take my laptop ith me. While it still isn't 100%, it's OK for this. One bad thing, I don't have any programs to do any basic editing of the photos I load. So the ones I posted are in the raw form. As an example, here is the photo of the Steampunk mini-squirt gun I bought. I suppose I could have work it more on the photo end, but you don't get that chance in the wild.


The background is that Cosplay for a Cause calendar I bought. I thought that worked out nicely, composition wise.

No comments: