Saturday, January 18, 2014

NFL Championship Weekend


Well, I redeemed myself last weekend, going 4-0 in the Divisional Games. (5-3 for the playoffs). I shouldn't get a head of myself as it was chalk last week. Of course, in the NFL Fantasy Pick'um, they got my pick wrong. I only went 2-2 on the site. Maybe I clicked the wrong buttons or something. The week is a hard.

San Fransisco 49ers (5) at Seattle Seahawks (1)

I don't know. The momentum is with San Fransisco. They seem to be playing their best football of year. An in recent weeks the Seahawks offense has seem to sputter. This is as close a game as possible. I should pick San Fransisco, but I just can't seem to shake this felling Seattle is going to pull it out. Seattle goes to the Super Bowl, 17-14.


New England Patriots (2) at Denver Broncos (1)

Paper, paper, paper. I look at this game and say how can New England even be here! I said that all season long, but here we are. I have to go with my heart, New England. Honestly, I can see this game going anyway, but low scoring. I will not be surprised if Denver wins by 20 points. But I can see New England doing the same. I think it the game is going to hinge on the Patriots passing game. Yes, I said passing game. The way the Pats have been running the ball and injuries to the Bronco's defense, tell me that. If the Bronco's overplay the running game it will be vulnerable to the pass. New England 37-31.

PS Wes Welker will drop a third down and seven pass late in the game, forcing Denver to kick a FG when down by 9.

No comments: